Musik für ALLE

       
 

Volkstümlich - Schlager - Hits

 
 

Gästebuch

Einen Eintrag machen


48895480947
Dallas (2rand[0,1,1])
Very interesting tale <a href=" http://walkaboutinn.com/avena-sativa-generic.pdf#tickle ">cheap purchase avena sativa</a> Wracked with injuries and endlessly mired in controversy, he had already become a ball and chain on the injury-plagued Yankees. The conflict with the club culminated on Friday night, when Rodriguez suggested the Yankees and MLB were conspiring to prevent him from returning to the field. The Yankees fired back on Monday, after the ban was announced. 3/27/2016 12:22:00 PM


99544307438
Freeman (2rand[0,1,1])
A few months <a href=" http://loughcu.ie/androgel-6.pptx#reduced ">androgel 7.5</a> In an Allensbach poll for the conservative Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung daily, the chancellor's conservatives shed a point to 39 percent while the FDP were steady at 6 percent, giving a combined 45 percent for the center-right. 3/26/2016 11:53:00 PM


73022552937
Buford (2rand[0,1,1])
I'm on business http://www.vidadesign.com.br/revatio-sospensione.pdf disease scotch revatio fachinfo inquire Malford Milligan grew up working in cotton fields in Texas and faced hardship growing up as an albino black kid in the &#8217;60s. The 54-year-old, who is legally blind, dealt with the pain of being different through singing. Malford auditioned singing Al Green&#8217;s &#8220;Let&#8217;s Stay Together,&#8221; but none of the coaches turned around for him. 3/12/2016 11:44:00 PM


68308315976
Vicente (2rand[0,1,1])
Insufficient funds <a href=" http://www.gaochlopkliniken.se/terbinafine-hydrochloride-butenafine.pdf#isabella ">terbinafine cream price philippines</a> "There really was an epidemic of this happening, and a lot of the victims were brought to the same hospital and the doctors got pretty good at dealing with it," he said, adding the victims were often drunk men who angered their wives. 3/7/2016 4:03:00 PM


80258249871
Kennith (2rand[0,1,1])
I hate shopping <a href=" http://www.brandechomedia.com/index.php/buy-metformin-xr.pdf ">glycomet sr 1000 mg</a> In 2002, the first election in which he faced a strong challenge, Mr Mugabe won 56 per cent of the vote and consequently, a six-year term against Mr Tsvangirai and the MDC. Although the election was rubber-stamped by the Organisation of African Unity, today known as the African Union, Western and locally-based observers said it was flawed and unfair. As a result, the Commonwealth suspended Zimbabwe and the European Union introduced a travel ban and assets freeze on Mr Mugabe. 3/5/2016 9:56:00 AM


<< Erste | < Vorherige   | Nächste > | Letzte >>
Page 3 of 54

 

 

Aktuell
1.1.2012:  Neu unterwegs mit "Schabernack". Mehr zur neuen Formation unter der Website www.schabernack-musik.ch.
Hörproben
zu den Hörproben